quick question

2013Boss302

Established Member
hello i have been searching everywhere and i cant get a straight answer. i ordered a 2011 gt with the brembo package and 3.73 gears thats it. i ordered a delux not premium. i cant find out if i will have the strut tower bar. i have read that it comes with the brembo break package, ive heard it only comes on the premiums, ive heard it comes if you get 19 inch wheels. im just curious to see if i will have it on my car. thank you for your help.

this is what im asking about
2011-Mustang-GT-engine.jpg

ringo01

Established Member
I thought it came with the brembo package, but have seen pictures of cars with the brembo package and no strut tower bar...

I currently am driving a premium 5.0 with no brembo brake package and 18 inch wheels and it does not have the strut tower bar.

I am also curious what package it comes with.

Driver72

Established Member
Well shoot, if the strut tower bar does not come on the non Brembo brake package car, just another reason to get the Brembo brake package.
That is a worthy addition no doubt.

DIB5.0

Established Member
It does come with the 19" wheel package as i have the brace with my non Brembo 19" wheel package. So i have to believe it comes with the Brembo then as long as the wheels are 19".

2013Boss302

Established Member
thanks for the help guys i hope its there! but i got a message from my dealer y car shipped 2 days ago its supposed to be here on sunday. she said there is a delay due to a mechinical conveyance failure. i dont understand what that means, did the train break down?

venumus93

Established Member
Yes

It comes with the brembo package. I have the exact same car you ordered. Base GT, 3.73's and brembo package, and it is on there.

330 miles on it and have loved every second behind the wheel :coolman:

2013Boss302

Established Member
thanks guys. i appreciate all the replies. update my cars train was fixed and is back in route. i will get it the 24th of june. yay cant wait

Users who are viewing this thread