Quick question on 02's

nol300

Established Member
I've searched and just don't find what I am looking for. I am putting in a MAC o/r prochamber with borla stingers. I do have xcal3 tuner so I can turn the rears off.

The questions is seems like alot of people still leave the sensors in would'nt this be bad for the sensor can I pack up the sensors and put in plugs that way when I do have to e test the vehicle again in 2 years I can just pop back in stock Hpipe with cats and the rear o2's. Seems like if I leave them in they would collect alot of junk on the sensor.

Anabolic

Banned
you can do ehatever you want, i would just do what 100% of the people do with OR mid pipes, turn them off and forget about them... don';t start disconnected them because you'll just hvae harnesses laying around and it's not like thye're still not getting voltage theyre just not sending the info yto the computer...

just leave them and forget them.. 02 sensors should be replaced every 50k or so miles anyways, american muscle has them 50$ per side & at 50k mile (probably 10 years) you wouldn't have to worry much abot them anyways...

alothough you can probably be the first one to try deleting them completely. let us know hgow it turns out!

Users who are viewing this thread