Quick Question - Exhaust Diameter of O/R ProChamber and MagnaFlow CatBack?

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Hey guys getting ready to order some new mufflers and I need to know the diameter for the inlet/outlets of the muffs. I'm running an O/R ProChamber and MagnaFLow Catback right now. I'm thinking that both are 2.5 inch in diameter but i'm not sure. Feedback is appreciated.

thank you

Intervention302

Established Member

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Are you switching to magnapacks? I just did myself. In case you are, these are what I bought.
I'm not switching to Magnapacks, i'm switching from FlowMaster Super 40s to FM Super 44s. I'm lowering my car and I need more ground clearance, the 44s are the 1" thinner than my super 40s. How do you like the Magnapacks? I've only heard them one time and they were so mean! This guy that had them was driving a 02GT stock exhaust except for weld in MagnaPacks and it sounded amazing!
Magnaflow is 2.5"
Remember to get the right offsets.
Yep, I remembered the inlet/outlets are on opposite sides. I checked online to see what the Mac PC & MF CB diameter were just to be sure and confirmed that they are both 2.5". I couldn't remember but I thought it was 2.5" since the stock exhaust is 2.25". Thanks for the feedback

Intervention302

Established Member
I'm not switching to Magnapacks, i'm switching from FlowMaster Super 40s to FM Super 44s. I'm lowering my car and I need more ground clearance, the 44s are the 1" thinner than my super 40s. How do you like the Magnapacks? I've only heard them one time and they were so mean! This guy that had them was driving a 02GT stock exhaust except for weld in MagnaPacks and it sounded amazing!

Yep, I remembered the inlet/outlets are on opposite sides. I checked online to see what the Mac PC & MF CB diameter were just to be sure and confirmed that they are both 2.5". I couldn't remember but I thought it was 2.5" since the stock exhaust is 2.25". Thanks for the feedback

[youtube_browser]ZuyJQnCkYc0?hd=1[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread