Quick Question - 03 Cobra??

Nosoupfuryou

Established Member

jt239

Established Member
It looks like a 10th anniversary cobra with a saleen rear wing and ugly body kit.

IMO - best place to look for a cobra is on this site. I also have been searching autotrader and craigslist.

rymax101

Established Member
I found mine on autolist. They have an app that automatically let's you know when they find a new one. Just setup what you are looking for, in this case a 2003-2004 mustang svt cobra (make sure you select the svt cobra not just mustang) . see what they already have located and setup to be notified. I still get notifications almost daily.

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
That car will be for sale forever at that price and with that horrible body kit. OP - if you want a quality, documented car this site is your best bet, but yes - people on here tend to ask top dollar, but they are top shelf examples (usually).

badjuicedgt

Established Member
look on craigslist its where I found mine but be careful sellers will be the first ones to screw you.

Nosoupfuryou

Established Member
Word, thanks for the feedback y'all! & I agree its an ugly body kit lol. I wasn't saying anything about it, just curious :p

svtrookie

Established Member
This forum is honestly the best bet. You can usually get a good idea of the history of the car before buying.

rccg94

Established Member
I bought mine off this site. I looked around for a long time and came across a 10th Anniv convertible locally on CL. It only had 39k miles but it looked like it had about 100k. Not kept up very well, lots of dings and scratches. I was really disappointed. You know why? Because as nice as the guy was he was just a driver. He wasn't an enthusiast. He honestly didn't realize that the car had been let go a little bit.

Obviously I'm not saying that every guy who isn't on a forum of some kind doesn't take care of his car. I'm just saying that guys who take the time to get on the forums and actually learn more about their cars usually take better care of them. I ended up finding one on this forum after I fell in love with the look of the anniversary edition and purchased it.

mrose75

Established Member
I remember Steeda used to sell a splitter similar to that for the 03-04 Cobras. At least it doesn't have the huge Cobra R wing.....cuz that downforce tho.

Users who are viewing this thread