quick poll: do you use something mustang related for your computer password?

Is your computer passowrd Mustang related?

• Work Computer

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Home Computer

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Both

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 38 63.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

99cobra302

Established Member
i am not asking for peoples passwords or anything, but just a quick question....for your work or home computer is your password mustang or car related. mine is and every time i have to change it i do a different variation of the same thing or change it to something different but also mustang related.

edit: poll is private if you dont want people knowing.

Last edited:

tj04cobra

Established Member
Yes, my password is 99cobra302.

:lol:

"oh no guys I dont want your passwords so I kept the poll private, but please respond to thread with all your personal information" JK man.

I voted neither. I work at a car dealership in the service shop so about 3 or 4 of us use the same computer. My computer at home isnt mustang related either.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
its car related, but not Mustang related, and somewhat computer related. youd have to really really know me to figure it out.

though my SVTP password is different, i had to have Sid change it cause a buddy of mine figured it out and was posting with it. nothing bad, just lol worthy.

99cobra302

Established Member
Yes, my password is 99cobra302.

I use it here, and my bankaccount @ bankofamerica. I also use the same username everywhere.

lol nice, i pretty much set myself up for that one.

"oh no guys I dont want your passwords so I kept the poll private, but please respond to thread with all your personal information" JK man.

I voted neither. I work at a car dealership in the service shop so about 3 or 4 of us use the same computer. My computer at home isnt mustang related either.

i am not looking to get anybodys info i was just curious as to how many people do this. i am by far one of the least creative people on the planet and have a hell of a time coming up with things including screen names an passwords. (why you think my screen name here is 99cobra302?) and i have a mustang related password at work.

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
I don't password protect my home computer, no need. At work it's pretty much whatever I spot around the office that fits within the guidelines.

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member

Yeah, that's pretty much how it is. Our company has very strict guidelines, so it makes it hard to find a brand new password each time. It's so annoying.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Yep, my passwords are all mustang related except the password to this site, interestingly.

rich_long

O's Fan Rich
Established Member
Why would you even ask this question?

Hey, everyone, please post your mother's maiden name and the name of your favorite pet while you're at it.

Users who are viewing this thread