Quick pics after a wash (91 Notch back)

Stangeralf

Established Member
Well the past 6 months have been some busy ones with buying a new house and working at a new job. I haven't been able to snap pictures of her since my last photo shoot almost 6 months ago. Since then Ive gotten some new rubber and a new custom license plate. Pictures are nothing special(neither is the car but she's been my pride and joy since I was 17, I'm 22 now), just had some time before work today to whore her out.

Last edited:

MNCobra

Established Member
wow very nice...i had a 91 5.0 hatchback i traded for a 94 jeep back in the day...still miss that car

Stangeralf

Established Member
Dang! Clean notch. Mods?

Nothing really man, new license plate pretty much says it all. Stock/virgin 302 under the hood with full mac exhaust. Other than that, every inch of the car has been either cleaned up or replaced from the emblems to the ash tray door. I have some big plans for her motor wise this coming year.

Last edited:

DarkMach1

Established Member
no way dude, I hate the look of tailpipes on notchbacks. Throws the lines off in my opinion. I had them, 3 inch rolled tipped mac cat back. Sold it for mac pro dumps that are on there now.

I'm sorry but 3in tailpipes is just hideous in my opinion. I'm in a similar boat, a hatch with no tailpipes, and I just purchased a set from LMR, I've looked at a TON of pics and I've concluded that it just doesn't look right without the LX style tailpipes.

Stangeralf

Established Member
I'm sorry but 3in tailpipes is just hideous in my opinion. I'm in a similar boat, a hatch with no tailpipes, and I just purchased a set from LMR, I've looked at a TON of pics and I've concluded that it just doesn't look right without the LX style tailpipes.

Actually 3'' pipes were perfect aesthetically, I just personally didn't like the "busy" look back there.
DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DarkMach1

Established Member
Interesting, they look small for 3in, but they look good. I notice something now, with my car having a cowl, my front end looks more "busy" and the rear seems to be missing something, the pipes. In your case, your car is subtle all around so it doesn't look like its missing anything, but I would like to see it with proper length 2.5in pipes.

Sapperstang

Established Member
no way dude, I hate the look of tailpipes on notchbacks. Throws the lines off in my opinion. I had them, 3 inch rolled tipped mac cat back. Sold it for mac pro dumps that are on there now.

You're crazy. They don't like right without them. :shrug:

Eddie Z

Established Member
Nice car...but I agree with everyone else, it needs tail pipes. But hey...as long as YOU like it... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread