Quick ? on where to buy the 03 cobra dual fuel pumps

Thomas Morgan

Established Member
hey guys a buddy of mine has a mach 1, and he wants to do the 03 cobra duel fuel pump upgrade. only problem is i forgot where to tell him to go and order it.

so if you guys could tell me what place sells the upgrade for his ride, please let me know. i just cant remember where i saw it.

thanks

thomas

tjvineyard

Sandbagger
Established Member
The full assembly is here:

http://www.fordpartsnetwork.com/03Cobra.htm

for $349.99 but I am sure he could do better than that. The twin Focus pumps are selling for less than that.

I bet he can find a pair on E-Bay if he watches. Hell, I am still debating the Focus pumps myself. If I decide to go with them, my '04 Cobra pumps have less than 4k miles! :p

Does he want the assembly or just the pumps? And why not Focus pumps? Someone posted a dealer that was selling those for $70 each. I can dig up the number...

TJ

Thomas Morgan

Established Member
hey tj thanks for the info. see my buddy is running spray on his mach and wants to upgrade the fuel system. i am not for sure what all he needs to put the cobra pumps in his mach.

anyways. what part of austin do you live. i am from south austin. i cant wait to get back i am tired of afghanistan.

i am gonna be getting another terminator when i get back probably a 2003 sonic blue. maybe we can run sometime or just shoot the shit. i cant wait to mod the new one like i had my old one done up.

well thanks for the help, maybe i will see you around town sometime.

thomas

tjvineyard

Sandbagger
Established Member
Thomas-

I know you would rather be here, but I am glad that you guys are over there taking care of business.

I sent you an e-mail.

Stay safe,
TJ

Juiced-03

Established Member
I found this for Focus Pumps,

Originally posted by Juiced46

You can go with dual focus pumps. They are around $170 for the set. Call Randy in parts @ Liberty Ford in Maryland and he can hook you up with them.....no core required

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
I believe you need to also do the tank with the pumps. Otherwise you need to modify your stock tank to make it fit, which is okay but you can't go under a 1/2 tank other wise you will run out of fuel in the basket.

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
I have 2 stock cobra pumps i will let go very cheap...say $50 + shipping....let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread