Quick/funny driving video...

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I was bored. What else can I say??:shrug:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVcqDjgTp6Q&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Project Stupid: Mountain Driving[/ame]​

If you ever get a chance to take a day trip up and down the Blue Ridge, I highly recommend doing it.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
I agree, more throttle!!! Ah Page county, brings back memories of when I went cruising out there with a pack of Mustangs and Mr State Trooper didnt appreciate my rate of accelaration.

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Very suiting music... I could listen to "Dueling Banjos" all day long. I was hoping you'd be redneck enough to give us the pipes going through the tunnel. You didn't let me down :rockon:.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
^^^^

When we were going up the mountain two CJ7's got in front of me with their doors off and piled in the back seat and as we got to the tunnel all of the people in the Jeep's raised their hands up and started to yell like they were on a roller coaster.

I left them get ahead about half way in the tunnel and then ripped it once I got into the tunnel a few feet.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!" was the next noise heard. They did pull over at the next overlook to let me pass them though.

This is not a road for speed freaks. There is A LOT of loose gravel and fallen rocks that you have to watch out for. That is the reason for no drifting shots. Well, there is that, and the fact that the wife was sitting next to me.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
^^^^

When we were going up the mountain two CJ7's got in front of me with their doors off and piled in the back seat and as we got to the tunnel all of the people in the Jeep's raised their hands up and started to yell like they were on a roller coaster.

I left them get ahead about half way in the tunnel and then ripped it once I got into the tunnel a few feet.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!" was the next noise heard. They did pull over at the next overlook to let me pass them though.

This is not a road for speed freaks. There is A LOT of loose gravel and fallen rocks that you have to watch out for. That is the reason for no drifting shots. Well, there is that, and the fact that the wife was sitting next to me.

The woman woulda murdered me since i would gone ape shit in some areas....at the same time shes do it to me in either the M or her stang

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
kinda boring, nothing really happened, just my .02

I never said I was Collin McRae. I said I was bored so I made a video. I made it to show people the roads and Mountain views on Skyline Drive if they have never seen it and to be funny, not to be exciting.

Sorry, next time I'll try a nice big drift around a corner with a rock wall and a 200 foot drop off just for you. :thumbsup:

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
I never said I was Collin McRae. I said I was bored so I made a video. I made it to show people the roads and Mountain views on Skyline Drive if they have never seen it and to be funny, not to be exciting.

Sorry, next time I'll try a nice big drift around a corner with a rock wall and a 200 foot drop off just for you. :thumbsup:

Now thats what we want man! Come on don't disappoint
:lol:

Shoot I'd be scared on a bike up there if theres loose gravel everywhere....

Love the last photo in the video, that rocks, the one showing the bumper looking off to the mountains.

Users who are viewing this thread