Quick Exhaust Video-Bassani Content

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
As the title states, I decided to go ahead and put on the Bassanic Race Axle backs as I await my MAC prochamber to be delivered. So heres a quick crappy cell phone video of it (everything is stock other than the axle back) I will use the better video camera when the prochamber gets put on to give those a better idea considering this setup...also dont mind the purple shirt, it's Easter and the wife had the 6 month old and I in matching shirts lol

JJ's 2012 Bassani Exhaust - YouTube

turka

not ᶠᶸᶜᵏᴵᴺᴳ bagged
Established Member
Nice shirt :D

ultra-gay.png

Haha j/k you had it coming since you pointed it out lol

Sounds good, got any more pictures of how it looks underneath the car?

NASCAR5.0

Established Member
sounds really good, have you compared it to any other axlebacks in terms of loudness?

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
sounds really good, have you compared it to any other axlebacks in terms of loudness?

No I havent. Just compared the differences from the multiple youtube videos of everyone elses. To me this is the perfect sound I was going for. Looking for a little more noise and deeper tone which is what Im hoping the prochamber will do. But as far as axlebacks go, you really cant go wrong with these, they are great.

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Yea I would say its slightly more quiet than the Roush AB's I have heard....also got a call yesterday from MAC performance and the prochamber will be shipping out tomorrow:banana: Ill post vids most likely next weekend when it goes on

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tyh0NR2pObw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tyh0NR2pObw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
here's mine with the bassani race axle backs and a lethal offroad X pipe.

For comparison or whatever

RioRed4v

Established Member

Onefstpny

WOT you Say ???
Established Member
this is the one i'm considering buying. Happen to know if it drones at all and if these are the race mufflers? Also want to make sure that it will with cat-delete pipes for when I decide to go with an O/R setup

I have this kit your talking about...slip on X pipe thru 3' catback with Bassani ABs. It has no drone why cruising on hwy, its only loud when you stomp it also you can tell its great quality and fits like a glove with no leaks.

Users who are viewing this thread