Quick eibach sport line spring question

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I am getting ready to do sportline springs in my 2013 boss. I am doing the BMR panhard bar, adjustable lower control arms and relocation brackets as well as camber bolts. Will I have to run an adjustable upper control arm to get the pinion angle perfect? Thanks for any help!

Last edited:

86Fbody

Established Member
If you have the stock DS I don't think you need to adjust the pinion but to get it perfect you would need a UCA. Even if you didn't need to adjust pinion I would get a UCA since it really ties everything together.

IamRacerX

Established Member
Thanks guys for your 2 cents. I have talked to several guys running these springs and not one is running an aftermarket uca. Some have after market drive shafts and are drag raced with no issue.
Just for reference I also called eibach today before these posts and spoke with one of their technicians, he said with out a doubt I would NOT need the uca to get everything right.
So I am still confused I guess...

Last edited:

IamRacerX

Established Member
Well the install is next week so we will see.. Thanks

IamRacerX

Established Member
Thanks everyone... I am concerned about the vibration and noise. Time will tell

IamRacerX

Established Member
Just an update.. I did the eibach sportline springs, adj lcas, relo brackets, adj phb and camber bolts. No uca... everything aligned perfectly with no issues.

nosscort

Established Member
Rear end alignmjnt is on the panhard.. but your pinion angle should be adjusted..

Nuar

Established Member
I am not running an adj uca yet, i do have it and will put it on in the spring.
Without adjusting the pinion angle your differential is taking a beating. It will be fine for a while, but eventualy you might develop problems... ESPECIALLY with an aftermarket one piece driveshaft.

Users who are viewing this thread