Quick about SF3

Sly Fox

Established Member
I bought a SCT SF3 that came preloaded with the Bama tunes from a guy. He flashed it back to stock tune in his auto car before trading it in. He told me that just reloading the stock tune unmarried it from his car and will allow me to use it on my PCM with a different code. Is this true? My car is a M6 so of course it has a different PCM code. It would have to be unlocked for me to load tunes on to my car correct?

walked_u_hard

Established Member
Yes, as long at it shows "unmarried" on the screen it is ok to use on your car. Just get some tunes for your car from them. The SF3 will work on 96-current cars.

Sly Fox

Established Member
Yes, as long at it shows "unmarried" on the screen it is ok to use on your car. Just get some tunes for your car from them. The SF3 will work on 96-current cars.
Did it unmarry from his car by him simply loading the stock tune back in?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
If the guy put the stock tune back in his car then you can have the tuner of your choice send you files for your car an pcm code

walked_u_hard

Established Member
Did it unmarry from his car by him simply loading the stock tune back in?

If you divorce your wife, are you still married to her? No, thats what un married means, the tuner IS NOT married to a car when it returns the car back to stock.

Sly Fox

Established Member
If you divorce your wife, are you still married to her? No, thats what un married means, the tuner IS NOT married to a car when it returns the car back to stock.
No need to be a dick man, I was simply trying to gather info so I don't waste money on a part I can't use.

Sly Fox

Established Member
I'm sorry you took it that way, i was just explaining with more detail so you'll know for next time.
If you would have just said once the stock tune is reloaded the device is unmarried to that paticular vehicle, I would have completely understood. I thought there may have been an additional process but that's why I asked. Thanks for clearing that up.

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
35307e.jpg

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
The hug it out bitch meme has been played out harder than Jerry Piven's hair plugs, but I haven't seen this one.

I'm used to slugging it out in the thread but I understand there's a smack down section here? When in Rome..,

Users who are viewing this thread