Questions *Please Help*

Ford Man Dan

Established Member
Some of you might now that I have recently installed the Roush s/c on my F150. As of yesterday I just installed a magnaflow true dual exhaust set up. You may laugh, but my goal is to have this truck running SRT-10s into the ground. The Roush set up is rated at 412hp 465tq all at 6psi. I have yet to dyno my truck but the avg of what I've seen is 360rwhp and 405rwtq. I was told by several local tuners that I could possibly add another 150hp to the ground if I were to run 12psi with a custom tune. Do you think this is realistic? How much psi could I safely run, or how much psi should I run? In order to do something like this I am obviously going to have to upgade the pulley system. How would you recommend I go about doing that? And how much would an upgraded pulley system probably cost? I know you are all thinking... "Even if you ge up to 500+rwhp how are you going to convert that power to the ground." As of right now I have nothing done for better traction except for the fact I have 4wd which will help me launch out of the hole...... What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread