Questions on leasing

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
It was a 2012 Audi A4 but I've decided to hold off for now.

The new manufacturer based lease from Audi on the A4 is a very good deal.

Leasing can be both a good and bad thing depending on how you use the vehicle, your driving habits, length of time you keep the vehicle, and if there is any business related use.

I lease one vehicle which is related to one of my businesses and is my daily driver. The others I own.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
The new manufacturer based lease from Audi on the A4 is a very good deal.

Leasing can be both a good and bad thing depending on how you use the vehicle, your driving habits, length of time you keep the vehicle, and if there is any business related use.

I lease one vehicle which is related to one of my businesses and is my daily driver. The others I own.

Yeah I was overall happy with the whole experience. Ultimately, I just decided that the timing wasn't right for me.

I'll more than likely look back at them towards fall.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Found a 2010. Got a good deal. Drove it home.
AudiA4.jpg

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Trade the Silverado for it?

Yep. No more shitty gas mileage. And they gave me more money for it than the first dealership.

Overall, Im pretty happy with it. Sucked that I had to drive 300 miles round trip to get it, but there were only like two 2009+ A4s with quattro and a manual transmission within 200 miles of me.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Yep. No more shitty gas mileage. And they gave me more money for it than the first dealership.

Overall, Im pretty happy with it. Sucked that I had to drive 300 miles round trip to get it, but there were only like two 2009+ A4s with quattro and a manual transmission within 200 miles of me.

Im sure it sucked driving to get it but happy driving it back.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Im sure it sucked driving to get it but happy driving it back.

Yeah it was fun...for the first 60 miles ha.

It's a pretty peppy car for a 4 cylinder. AWD + boost makes for a pretty fun car.

Can't wait to take it to Auburn and get the APR guys to flash the ECU.

Users who are viewing this thread