Questions about Kenne Bell BAP..

XSIV_BOOST

Banned
I just installed my BAP tonight, and i'm wondering what I need to set my knob on the switch to. Also, Is it safe to run the car hard before I take the car to have it tuned?

yellowgt02

Established Member
I set mine to 50.
What other mods are you doing at the same time? If you are just adding a BAP, you should be fine, but it wouldnt hurt to have the AFR checked.

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
mine needed about 25% with around 500rwhp. I installed mine pre fpdm. I just tried to limit the percent used because of the noise it creates.

XSIV_BOOST

Banned
I set mine to 50.
What other mods are you doing at the same time? If you are just adding a BAP, you should be fine, but it wouldnt hurt to have the AFR checked.

The car was tuned @ Modular Depot with a 2.76 pulley, JLT Intake, Accufab TB and plenum, Bassani Catted X, and Borla Stingers. I have since installed Kooks Long Tubes, & matching O/R X, LFP DP heat exchanger, TF intercooler reservior and the BAP. I'll be installing my Whipple and 60# injectors this week, then its off to tune again. I may have to drive the car before I install the Whipple and was wondering if its okay. The car drove fine after the LT and O/R X install, used a sniffer in the tailpipe to check AF and it was okay.

Users who are viewing this thread