questions about k members

sikcobra03

Established Member
Im planning on swapping my headers for some MAC longtubes pretty soon and am planning to do the k member at the same time, so i would like some suggestions on what k member to get. ive heard of people having problems with aftermarket k members and longtubes. also, im running koni coilovers.... in case that matters. thanks guys.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
This subject has been beat to death many times over. That being said, I have enough room for my longtubes with my stock k-member. If you have to go aftermarket, I'd only go with MM.

What do you mean you have Koni coilovers? You mean Koni struts with MM or UPR coilovers? I have MAC LT's, Koni struts, MMR coilovers, and MM a-arms, and yet have no problems with the stock k-member.

GR-40 Pat

Established Member
Since you're looking at Long Tubes I would recommend contacting Griggs.

They can supply you with the best k-member on the market as well as a set of Long tube headers that will give you the most ground clearance available. They have Kook's custom make the headers and a matching x-pipe that wraps through the k-member helping to provide ground clearance. If I remember correctly they are an 1 7/8" and all Stainless tubing for the Cobras.

While they are not listed on the current site I know they still carry them.

Link to Headers

Users who are viewing this thread