Questions about forclosures & eviction notices

Rochard

Established Member
To make a long story short... about a year ago a friend of mine went started the process of going through a divorce. They have a son together.

He moved out the house and started renting his own place. His now ex-wife continued to live in the house they owned, lost her job, etc (insert mutliple drama items here), hasn't paid the mortgage, and the house moved into foreclosure. A month ago she was served with an foreclosure warning and was told she had one month to vacate the property.

That month has come and gone.

My questions are.....

How much longer can she live in the house before they physically evict her (keeping mind I'm sure they are backed up in forclosures)....

And.... How do they do this? Do they just show up and give her half an hour to get her stuff out?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
To make a long story short... about a year ago a friend of mine went started the process of going through a divorce. They have a son together.

He moved out the house and started renting his own place. His now ex-wife continued to live in the house they owned, lost her job, etc (insert mutliple drama items here), hasn't paid the mortgage, and the house moved into foreclosure. A month ago she was served with an foreclosure warning and was told she had one month to vacate the property.

That month has come and gone.

My questions are.....

How much longer can she live in the house before they physically evict her (keeping mind I'm sure they are backed up in forclosures)....

And.... How do they do this? Do they just show up and give her half an hour to get her stuff out?

it depends on the foreclosing company ... yes they can show up and give her a half an hour to get her stuff ... actually they can move her stuff out of the house for her and put it on the curb ...

Seeing as how it is the mother of your friends child, your friend should man up and help her get out before her and her son are thrown out on the street. Hopefully he is suing for full custody of his kid .. sounds like she is a major loser.

Users who are viewing this thread