questions about a toyota 4runner

roadwarrior60

Established Member
well due to some recent changes in life plans, i think its time to get rid of the truck( 04 lifted f-150). dont get me wrong, i love my truck! but it just doesn't make sense anymore. i dont go 4-wheeling much anymore, nor have i been camping or hunting in quite a long time. plus.........gas for this thing is freaking crazy. filling up twice a week at about $100 a pop. long story short, a mustang is out of the question for now(i just dont feel safe enough driving around with the 5 year old) and i'm planning on going back to school so having something i'm going to want to spend money on is probably not the best idea. so i have been looking at 4runners for a couple weeks and i kinda like em. its big enough for me to feel safe with my little girl, can still haul random stuff if need be, will probably be better on gas, i wont have the mod bug like i would with a mustang, and if i wanna head out camping its still possible. i guess what i want to know is if anyone has any experience with them( been looking at models from 2003 to 2007)?? any ups and/or downs?? any major problems i should know about?? best case scenario, i'm looking to trade my truck in straight across. what do you guys and gals think the chances of that actually happening are?? my current is a 2004 supercrew f-150 4x4 with a 6 inch fabtech lift on 35 inch tires and has somewhere around 77k miles on it. any help is appreciated:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread