question

Blown03 HD

To Protect and Serve CSPD
Established Member
I can't seem to figure out what size mass air meter the truck has. Is it the 80mm from the 99-00 or the 90 mm from the 01 and up? I have the 03 HD and I want to get a cold air kit but I need to know what size it is. Can anyone help?

Impact 5.0

Established Member
You should have the 90 like the "L" go with the JLP air kit, thats what I have and I live it! or the Air Force one, also check you www.NHTOC.com

Last edited:

HEMITHIS23

Established Member
AirMM Question

If your gonna get the intake you should get the the accufab throttle body along with the intake, cause if you get the intake at 90mm and you want the accufab throttle body your gonna need a new air kit. from what ive been reading

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Re: AirMM Question

Originally posted by HEMITHIS23
If your gonna get the intake you should get the the accufab throttle body along with the intake, cause if you get the intake at 90mm and you want the accufab throttle body your gonna need a new air kit. from what ive been reading

Not true. If I understand what you're saying. You can change the T/B anytime.

www.AMAZONRACING.com

Blown03 HD

To Protect and Serve CSPD
Established Member
Actually it does not. It isn't a "air ram system" It is a air induction system with agap between the two 3" hoses and the air box area. Quite interesting if you ask me. Check it out on there website. They answer questions like that

Users who are viewing this thread