Question

Sun Devil Cobra

Established Member
This might be the :wf:, but I am curious as to what my Cobra is really worth. I have 57,200 miles. I logged on to Kelly Blue Book, and typed in my information, but it said my trade in value is 7K +/-. There's NO way that's possible; '99 Cobra's typically go for way more than that. In any event, I would NOT like to trade it in...due to the low-ball figure; I'd rather sell it personally.

There are a couple of yellow modified '03 Mach 1's that have caught my eye, and before I go there to look at those vehicles, I want to hear some realistic ideas as to a price. Sorry, I do not have any pictures. :dw:

Thanks. :beer:

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
In fl the prices are usually a little higher because you drive them all year round.

With the right buyer i'd wager 12K

JohnnysCobra

Established Member
Ive been trying to sell mine for awhile now, started the asking price at $12500 obo and continued to drop it to 10k. After that didnt work I decided to just keep the car, not worth selling for less than that in my opinion

Sun Devil Cobra

Established Member
Ive been trying to sell mine for awhile now, started the asking price at $12500 obo and continued to drop it to 10k. After that didnt work I decided to just keep the car, not worth selling for less than that in my opinion

We virtually have the same car. How many miles do you have? :??:

Users who are viewing this thread