Question

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
SVTChic said:
Yes no arguments please. But thanks for everyones help.... oh and its 1 here!=) haha

We supposed to be jealous that you're 3 hours ahead?
Not really, just means that I'd be even more tired if I was over there, because it would've been the exact same thing as today, just 3 hours more - which is something I wouldn't be able to handle

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
Vancouver83LTD said:
I need a coffee right now
I need anything, sooo bored!

I hear that! Wanna know whats sad?? I basically get paid to talk on here all day because there is never anything to do at work. And how do you guys stay up so late?? I went to bed at liek 10 haha and I was still tired when I woke up this morning.

SVTChic

Established Member
Vancouver83LTD said:
We supposed to be jealous that you're 3 hours ahead?
Not really, just means that I'd be even more tired if I was over there, because it would've been the exact same thing as today, just 3 hours more - which is something I wouldn't be able to handle

yes I said that to make you jealous.... haha I woulnd't say anything to make anyone jealous=) I just think time differences are cool! haha I told you I was bored

SVTChic

Established Member
99cobrablack said:
redbull knocks the ass out of coffee, Why don't you guys start humpin, we have a new girl posting in the newb forum, haha.

I'm not new... well in here I am I guess=)

SVTChic

Established Member
99cobrablack said:
in the newbs forum, KS______ something. You have been humped enough, time to pass on the torch, j/k

Wait what? I'm confused! It happens a lot haha! Who is KS?? Oh and I can never be humped enough!!!!! J/K!

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
SVTChic said:
yes I said that to make you jealous.... haha I woulnd't say anything to make anyone jealous=) I just think time differences are cool! haha I told you I was bored
ya if she wanted to make us jealous shed post pictures of herself

i stayed up so late because level 7 was taunting me and i had to reach level 8 which i finally did at like 145 AM

i woulda been playing sooner but the "wife" would not get off the phone and was yellin at me for playin halo 2 while talking to her

SVTChic

Established Member
97 svt cbra said:
ya if she wanted to make us jealous shed post pictures of herself

i stayed up so late because level 7 was taunting me and i had to reach level 8 which i finally did at like 145 AM

My pictures have already been posted on here but it wasn't by me=)

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
SVTChic said:
My pictures have already been posted on here but it wasn't by me=)

She's right. She's hot, but they were posted by her boyfriend.

Down boys!

Users who are viewing this thread