Question???

THAITED

Established Member
May be somebody posted this already? Does anyone know how much a 2015 Mustang 5.0 cost? I'm thinking about selling one of my car and buy a new one. Thank you.

MysticRob

Established Member
original

Not to sound like an ass, but have you tried looking on Ford.com? They don't have anything listed yet, since it's not due to go on sale till this Fall. :beer:

THAITED

Established Member
original

Not to sound like an ass, but have you tried looking on Ford.com? They don't have anything listed yet, since it's not due to go on sale till this Fall. :beer:

No worries, I did checked it but no info except the production roll out date. Thought someone might know. Thanks

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
I would assume it will be in the same ball park as what the 2014 was. I don't foresee it being an unreasonable increase in price.

Posted via Topify on Android

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Dealers don't even have order guides yet, so it'll be a little bit before pricing is confirmed. I'd expect lower trim level equivalent cars to be priced probably about 1500 to 2000 above the outgoing model.

The big question is going to be the EB models since there's nothing similar to it at this time.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Order guides should be expected to start showing up around May or June for the true 2015 model years. I think all of the 2014.5 anniversary editions are spoken for, but I haven't seen any pricing details on those.

I would think probably a 5-8% increase in MSRP would be reasonable.

THAITED

Established Member
Thanks guy, I like the way it looks (I saw it on YouTube "Jay Leno. "). I'm ready for a new car and I won't touch it (modify) like I did with my current cars

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Id expect new base GT's to MSRP at the same price as the outgoing GT Premiums

Low-mid $30's?

Im hoping the 2.3L EB is going to come in at mid to high $20's.

Users who are viewing this thread