Question thats really annoying me.

Nineonesix

Established Member
Did machs come with some kind of alarm from the factory? I have this alarm on mine that was on it when I bought it. Just a basic alarm with no shock senor, just basically if you opened something...trunk/door/hood. My battery went dead a couple weeks ago so I bought another one, and ever since my car alarm will go off randomly. When I say that I mean last time it went off (that I know of) was a a couple days after the new battery was put in.

Then it happened again today, and although it doesnt happen to much to get mad about, its still annoying and kinda embarrassing. So if they did what would be causing this?

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
No. They only came with remote keyless entry that had a panic button.

You sure your got the correctly rated battery? I'd double check the connections just to make sure. If everything checks out kosher, then I'd take into a car alarm place and go over it with them.

Did you get the car PP or Dealer?

Nineonesix

Established Member
No. They only came with remote keyless entry that had a panic button.

You sure your got the correctly rated battery? I'd double check the connections just to make sure. If everything checks out kosher, then I'd take into a car alarm place and go over it with them.

Did you get the car PP or Dealer?

Dealer. I wanted a warranty. 2 year/36k. Already had a coil go bad lol.

Users who are viewing this thread