Question regarding owners manual for 94

Big Al

Established Member
I just bought a 94 Cobra Pace Car and it did not come with an owners manual. My friend just bought a 98 and his has an owners manual "packet" with "COBRA"embossed in the vinyl and a "COBRA" supplement. My question is did the 94 come with a "Cobra" packet or just a Mustang owners manual and did it have a "COBRA" supplement?

thanks Al

Last edited:

golden_eye

All show and no go
Established Member
Mine is out in the garage so I don't have it handy, but I'm pretty sure all my documentation is in a simple black envelope with just the Ford logo on it. Don't know if they did anything special for the pace cars though.

94CobraPace

Established Member
Congrats on the pace car. What number?
My owners manual does not the embossed on the vinal. Not sure about the supplement.

ZV Cobra

Established Member
Mine is out in the garage so I don't have it handy, but I'm pretty sure all my documentation is in a simple black envelope with just the Ford logo on it. Don't know if they did anything special for the pace cars though.

Yep mine is the same way. Just a black vinyl book that says FORD

Big Al

Established Member
Pace Car

#457. Really a great car. 29xxx miles, great condition. The real deal. Came with original conv boot, just didn't have any documentation. I bought off ebay a 94 owners manual packet, pretty complete. Has vinyl pouch with "FORD" and "mustang" embossed. Just didn't know if there was a "cobra" supplement. Looking for any additional documentation, memorabelia, etc I can find

Users who are viewing this thread