Question. production # stuff for cobras

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
I am thinking about getting with a local machine shop to get some production made plates made for our cars.

Kinda thinking something along the lines of the production number plate that would be small enough to maybe go under the running horse emblem on the dash. It would either be just the # or xxxx of 4993.

I had also thought about making something a little bigger that could attached somewhere in th engine bay that would also have the production # and maybe some other little info. (snake emblem, vin, etc..)

Is this something anybody else would be interested in? Obviously we will mess around with sample stuff for my car and I post pics of the final product, just curious if anybody else would want anything like that.

racerbox77

Established Member
I would be very interested. I checked out the ones for the Termy in the link above and I would rather have something simpler like you suggested for the under the horse on the dash. ie #1387 of 4993 with maybe the SVT logo in red

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
I would be interested in something that goes under the hood. I don't think I would put anything on my dash.

cobra1993svt

Established Member
A place called Cobra Creations makes a Cobra emblem with your production #. I have one on my Cobra to replace the running horse. But if it was something large enough to see under the hood or to just display I would be interested

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Is cobra creations still around?

Anyways, I have not had timew to design something yet but I have already talked to the machine shop. I feel very confident that I can come up with something nice for well under $75

Users who are viewing this thread