Question on tuning

Gradyh

WTB MY21/22 order
Established Member
I come from the later mustang world where tuning is done by a hand held through the OBD2 port. My uncle has a 1990 Notch LX 5.0 with 4,000 original miles. He is the original owner and has modified it in the early 90's. He is looking for tuning solutions. What is the preferred method? what company can do it? He lives in Detroit, are there any shops you all could recommend? thanks in advance!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I come from the later mustang world where tuning is done by a hand held through the OBD2 port. My uncle has a 1990 Notch LX 5.0 with 4,000 original miles. He is the original owner and has modified it in the early 90's. He is looking for tuning solutions. What is the preferred method? what company can do it? He lives in Detroit, are there any shops you all could recommend? thanks in advance!

You have a couple of options. Tweecer RT, Quarterhorse, a chip, or standalone. I'd go one of the first two options personally, and once you get them you can shop around for local tuners that know what they are doing.

Dig Race

Established Member
What kind of mods does it have? What kind of goals do you have for it. They can make good power with a untouched ecu.

Users who are viewing this thread