Question on the sn95 Return system I got

tmkr03

Established Member
ok what do you guys do about the FRPS on the rail since it is not used? do I really have to mount that ugly pos to keep fuel from leaking out of it?
is there a alternative? and it is no longer a boost reference either. I have a egr delete on the car.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
ok what do you guys do about the FRPS on the rail since it is not used? do I really have to mount that ugly pos to keep fuel from leaking out of it?
is there a alternative? and it is no longer a boost reference either. I have a egr delete on the car.

At this time since Fore is pretty much done and hasn't provided us with block off plates for a long time the only option is to keep the FRPS on the rail acting as a block off plate. Hopefully in the near future we'll have our own rails and block off plates which will work on the rails you have as well.

Be sure to keep an eye out as we'll be posting more info here very soon.

Thanks, Jared

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
At this time since Fore is pretty much done and hasn't provided us with block off plates for a long time the only option is to keep the FRPS on the rail acting as a block off plate. Hopefully in the near future we'll have our own rails and block off plates which will work on the rails you have as well.

Be sure to keep an eye out as we'll be posting more info here very soon.

Thanks, Jared

Jared,
What do you mean "pretty much done"? I NEED one of you triple fuel pump return systems!

Alex

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
We can still build some kits as we have some parts left in stock, give a call to one of our reps and we can help you out. We also have many parts going through production so that we can keep building kits for a long long time.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread