Question on Recaro seat sliders

Taz

Established Member
Those of you who have Recaro Sport, Style, or Trend Topline seats, which are the correct seat sliders for them? Height adjustable, or non-height adjustable?

I'm thinking the right type for any of the Topline Recaros is the non-height adjustable type, because the seats, themselves, have built-in power height adjusters. But I'm not sure, and a search didn't turn up an answer.

TIA for any input.

Taz

Established Member
I have the Trend Toplines and the sliders are not height adjustable... you are correct.

Thank you.

Looks like I ordered the right ones. I also bought a pair of brackets from Wedge Engineering in Long Beach to mount between the sliders and the floor.

Now, all I need are the seats, which I guess I won't have until mid-late January, but I'm sure they'll be worth the wait.

BTW, did you retain any of your stock mounting hardware?

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
i have a set of sportlines waiting to go in over the winter. where are you guys getting you sliders and brackets exc exc how much are you paying. i got quoted like 400+ tax and shipping from recaro

Taz

Established Member
i have a set of sportlines waiting to go in over the winter. where are you guys getting you sliders and brackets exc exc how much are you paying. i got quoted like 400+ tax and shipping from recaro

I bought my sliders from Speedware Motorsports. They ran $99 apiece. Wedge Engineering charges about $100 apiece for their custom brackets, as well, so that $400 price sounds fair, or at least no more than others are charging.

BTW I thought you already bought the brackets and sliders off someone else on this board. Did that deal fall through?

Users who are viewing this thread