question on mods

03_silver_coupe

Established Member
I am about to buy a 95 mm C&L mass air system. Does anyone have any experience with these? Is 225.00 plus shipping a good price? Also would it be ok to run the mass air and a bassani x-pipe w/ cats without having to get a chip. I don't want to do a chip because of all the warranty issues. Would these two items mess up the A/F ratio or would it affect it at all. :thumbsup:

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
From what I read the C&L 95mm MAF will add quite a bit of power on a mild to stock Cobra, but not much, if any to a pullied, chipped car. I ran a post on superstallion.com last night about the C&L. Jim V replied with basically what I just told you. After reading the replies to my post I decided not to buy the C&L.

edslowey

Established Member
Originally posted by 03_silver_coupe
I am about to buy a 95 mm C&L mass air system. Does anyone have any experience with these? Is 225.00 plus shipping a good price? Also would it be ok to run the mass air and a bassani x-pipe w/ cats without having to get a chip. I don't want to do a chip because of all the warranty issues. Would these two items mess up the A/F ratio or would it affect it at all. :thumbsup:

See my post http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25440
for pics and my opinion.

I ran it with bassani x-pipe and borla cat-back with no A/F ratio problems. I dyno'ed at about 397 RWHP/409 RWTQ with that combination. I didn't need the custom tune until I added the 6# lower pulley.

03_silver_coupe

Established Member
I appreciate the feedback. I guess I should've asked before I purchased th C&L. I will be running the bassani x-pipe and the C&L. What is the A/F range that a cobra is supposed to have?

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> I am about to buy a 95 mm C&L mass air system. Does anyone have any experience with these?

You may run lean.

Users who are viewing this thread