Question on exhaust converter tune 1/4 mile

t01lightning

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone has this combination and what track times you are getting or would be expected, trap speed input appreciated as well. Offload h or x, circle d 36-3800 stall, and a tune? Stock tires, drag radials, or drag setup on 93 tune it does not matter. Any input is appreciated as I am trying to figure out how fast it would be with a minimalist approach. I have done a lot of reading so I ruled out headers, intake, axle back for price vs. performance.

coyote302

Established Member
Last saturday i went my best with a 11.43 119 mph....60ft was 1.65 and 1/8 was a 7.32...I will go paxton next years,this is why i have choose a 2 c converter.....I am pretty sure i will go
11.35 in better air....Mod in my sig.....

t01lightning

Established Member
This is exactly what I am planning for the wife. A base grabber blue with an off road h, oil separator, lowering springs, and a 4c. Do you think the 36-3800 stall would be to much daily driven with a good tune and do you think I would pick up even more time at the track?

coyote302

Established Member
This is exactly what I am planning for the wife. A base grabber blue with an off road h, oil separator, lowering springs, and a 4c. Do you think the 36-3800 stall would be to much daily driven with a good tune and do you think I would pick up even more time at the track?
There is no problem daily drive the 4c and you will be faster....best 60 ft that i have see with the 4 c is a 1.55 and with the 2 c it was a 1.61....

Users who are viewing this thread