Question on crazy shipping quotes.

zoom1523

Established Member
I just went and added all 26 hose ends and connections that i needed for my fuel system to my shopping cart and i was quoted 41 dollars to have it shipped to Texas. This seems pretty steep. Im not even close to being done with my order but im a little discouraged to see how far up that shipping price will go for stuff thats not big at all.

I was told to call you guys for the best deals but that also didnt get me very far because the person that i needed to talk to wasnt working at the time, i left my name (Shawn R) and my number for yall to call me back (over a week ago).

Can someone please help me out so that i can get my fuel system finished and help out a SVTP vendor!!!:rockon:

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
I just went and added all 26 hose ends and connections that i needed for my fuel system to my shopping cart and i was quoted 41 dollars to have it shipped to Texas. This seems pretty steep. Im not even close to being done with my order but im a little discouraged to see how far up that shipping price will go for stuff thats not big at all.

I was told to call you guys for the best deals but that also didnt get me very far because the person that i needed to talk to wasnt working at the time, i left my name (Shawn R) and my number for yall to call me back (over a week ago).

Can someone please help me out so that i can get my fuel system finished and help out a SVTP vendor!!!:rockon:

Either PM Matt (Black03) or Jared. They are both extremely great guys who will go out of their way to get you taken care of and follow up after the sale. You can call and speak with them also, but they're pretty prompt with their PM's, and can give you very accurate pricing and stuff. Don't expect huge deals if you're not making a big purchase, but they'll generally work with you, especially if you're a repeat customer.

Dakota

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
If you feel that the shipping quote on the site is inaccurate, feel free to give us a call and we can enter in the info manually to see if anything changes. You can speak to any rep here and we will get you taken care of. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread