Question on clear bra application??

04Beasst

Established Member
Thoughts on clear bra film application on front bumper over the stripes. Just purchased a 14 deep impact Shelby with flat black stripping. Dealership is applying the clear film over front bumper, rear view mirrors, A panel and rocker panels. Concern is the stripes in the front will look different than the rest of the stripping. Particularly the hood as the clear film only come up to the heat extractor vent area.

Dealership can cut the clear film so the stripes are not covered. Thoughts on applying the clear film to the front stripes or not? Anyone done this to flat black stripping...recommendations? Thanks guys...

Posted via Topify on Android

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I had it done on mine (XPEL ULTIMATE). They use a different shade film over the stripes to maintain that matte look.

MOUNT-N-SLOT

Established Member
I saw a new School Buss Yellow BOSS w/ the bra. He had it installed on the paint and up to the stripes, so he could maintain the same look and treatment to clean then over the entire car. He didn't have an issue.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I saw a new School Buss Yellow BOSS w/ the bra. He had it installed on the paint and up to the stripes, so he could maintain the same look and treatment to clean then over the entire car. He didn't have an issue.

GO PATS! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread