Question on '03 Cobra price

Venom Lover

Established Member
Is MSRP a good deal right now on '03 Cobras? Can they be had below MSRP?

Do you think prices will be lower later in the year? (I.e., should I wait to buy until the fall?)

Finally, looking into your crystal ball, how much do you see '03 Cobras depreciating in the first year (assuming ~10K miles and no abuse)?

Still debating whether or not to buy one....Thanks for your help/advice!

MS KWIK

Established Member
Hey Mike,

Long time no talk! I have an '03 black coupe on order for MSRP right now. I might not be able to get the car, as I've just lost another contract job :( The IT field just sucks right now. Most of the dealers around here are all charging at least $3K over sticker, but I believe later in the year the car can be had for below MSRP.

Did you sell the yellow beast? Drop me an email when you have a chance!

Shelley

Venom Lover

Established Member
Hi, Shelley!

Sorry to hear that the job situation is still terrible. I don't know where it is that supposedly the economy is recovering, but it doesn't seem to be SoCal. Anyway, hang in there.

Yeah, I sold the yellow beast (aka creampuff). I thought I would hold off buying anything else until the SRT-10 arrives in '03, but I'm finding that increasingly difficult, the more I read about the '03 Cobra. :)

Last edited:

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
MSRP is probably going to be a good price for the next several months. I don't see the demand decreasing and production sure isn't outpacing the consumer interest. IMHO of course.
Cheers,
Pete

Gatorac

Established Member
I called about 30 dealers looking for one last Wednesday. Most did not have one. The ones that did wanted $4-$10k over. Most where interested in my $2k over offer and would have taken it. I did find one at msrp and drove 220 miles to get it.

That's my story FWIW. :shrug:

a94cobra

Established Member
They can be had for less than MSRP. But you need to be able to get on a ?-plan at the dealership or have someone there who likes you.

Users who are viewing this thread