question ofn drag wheels

stubbs

Established Member
I am thinking about getting the Weld Prostars for my truck for when I go to the track, I was thinking about getting 15x10's. My main question is what would be the bolt pattern and backspacing that I would need for the back ones, because I like the star design and I would really like to get bogarts but they are just too damn expensive so, I think that I am going to go with the Prostars so I need just a little bit of help?

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
You will have to shave your brake calipers about 3/8" The bolt pattern is 5x135 and I think the back spacing is 4 1/2 but I'm not certin

stubbs

Established Member
Ya i know i would have to shave the calipers if I got 15's but I amy just get the 16's in stead. how do you think they would look with a big a$$ tire on that?

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
If they are just for the track ................then who care how good they look as long as they work right :poke:

My slicks are mounted on 16" stock steel wheels

stubbs

Established Member
unclesams_svt said:
If they are just for the track ................then who care how good they look as long as they work right :poke:

My slicks are mounted on 16" stock steel wheels

Your right but I do alot of street racing too, I like the bling every once in a while.

buckleupkiddies

BOOSTON
Established Member
slosvt said:
Ya i know i would have to shave the calipers if I got 15's but I amy just get the 16's in stead. how do you think they would look with a big a$$ tire on that?

they would look awesome on my truck....on your truck they would like hideous. haha

p.s. wait till after school and i get my truck back....im gonna wheelie on your ass

Last edited:

stubbs

Established Member
buckleupkiddies said:
they would look awesome on my truck....on your truck they would like hideous. haha

p.s. wait till after school and i get my truck back....im gonna wheelie on your ass

ya you wish........i cant wait till you get your junk back, youll prob smoke the s**t out of me anyway.

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
I have Eagles F1 295/45zr18 on the front and got new rear tires Nittos 555R Extreme Drag 285/35/ zr18 i look at my truck and i dont like how it looks the rear are lower profile then the fronts so i wonder whats the cheapest way to make the truck look better i guessing lowering kit might help it or just buy some wheels and put the nittos on them and put them on when i go racing i dont know need some input about this i just got the nittos yesterday they hooked up good at the races so i love them i hope maybe i lower it it would cover the size diff

stubbs

Established Member
These are my 305-45-18 nittos

Picture014.jpg

And this is buckleupkiddies's truck

IMG_2209.jpg

this is what the tires should look like

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
Well they wont take them back the nittos so where should i sell those tires hell i got them for 245$ had them for well 12 hrs 20 miles i dont have a ebay account either so any input would be nice

Users who are viewing this thread