Question for Undy and others using his hub- concentric spacers

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
I would like to up my rear rims to 10.5, and hopefully run with BFG 315 kd's.

I was browsing through the old threads and came accross Undy's regarding the hubcentric wheel spacers, and while I am very interested (if they are still available) I have just a few questions.

Just wondering if anyone is running the above setup with Undy's spacers, and if so - what size spacer works. Are the BFG's really too wide? If so, what is the best size for most other 315's.

Also just looking for some feedback on the spacers in general now that they should have been road tested by several members for almost a year now. Any problems or issues to speak of? Is it really no longer necessary to constantly retorque the lugs?

Any other thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
I have them on my car in 1/4" and haven't had a problem. I haven't had to re-torque the rims. I don't run 10.5" or BFGs so I can't help you with that. I don't know if they are still available, but Maximummotorsports is now selling 1/8" and 1/2" hub-centric spacers. You will have to replace your studs for anything larger then 1/4".

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
Maximum Motorsports hubcentric spacers will be the route to go. Getting a hold of Raysur to get his dad to make you a set of "Undy" spacers is next to impossible. Just make sure whichever you buy are hubcentric. I have AFS 10.5's and 315 GS-D3's and I couldn't run a 1/4 or 3/8 spacer. My driver's side IRS bracket and mounting area are a little out of whack and gave me problems. I had to run 25mm spacers. 1/4 & 3/8 spacers can be used along with AFS extended length lugnuts and some have even said they run 1/2" spacers with them. I've got H&R spacers and have ZERO issues with them. They're great.

If AFS would just make the damn backspacing right................... :fm:

Torch

Users who are viewing this thread