Question for the Whipple Crusher Guys

VenomSVT03

CRUSHER
Established Member
I get this code from time to time p0114, which is IAT sensor. However, that sensor isn't used on the crusher inlet, and the 2 wires for that plug/sensor are soldered into the MAF harness, which goes in the BA5000. Does that code have to be turned off in the tune since that sensor is deleted?

BO TY KLR

Established Member
I wired mine into the new sensor as op did. No codes were thrown for it. Idk maybe you might try to reverse the iat wires. The iat is not deleted its internal with slot type maf sensor.

Last edited:

JohnsDSGVert

Established Member
Any issues tuning with a BA5000? My tuner has me using a '07-09 GT500 on the 5" sewer pipe?

I noticed Lethal Performance has positive comments about the GT500 slot style on Crusher Intakes.

Your thoughts?

BO TY KLR

Established Member
Any issues tuning with a BA5000? My tuner has me using a '07-09 GT500 on the 5" sewer pipe?

I noticed Lethal Performance has positive comments about the GT500 slot style on Crusher Intakes.

Your thoughts?

I struggled to get a decent idle with the ba5000. Ended up going with a off the shelf late model slot style maf and a mafia to get range out of it. Idles like a stocker now. Keep the one you have.

fordsvtaz

AzSVT
Established Member
I have a 3.4 crusher with a 5.1 stroker and my tuner is having issues with the ba5000 so he switched to the stock gt500 maf and it idles fine now

Users who are viewing this thread