Question for R owners / market forum

Code Yellow

Established Member
I have an R splitter that has been on back order for six weeks now from Ford and I don't feel assured from them that I will get it anytime soon. Now I just want to get one used or new if anyone has one to sell or know of where I can get one ASAP please let me know.

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Code Yellow
I have an R splitter that has been on back order for six weeks now from Ford and I don't feel reassured from them that I will get it anytime soon. Now I just want to get one used or new if anyone has one to sell or know of where I can get one ASAP please let me know.

If I were you I would cancel that POS one that is on order from Ford and get one from Andy and Joe made from carbon fiber.

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Code Yellow

Established Member
Re: Re: Question for R owners / market forum

Originally posted by ac427cobra
If I were you I would cancel that POS one that is on order from Ford and get one from Andy and Joe made from carbon fiber.

I have not heard of them before, do you by chance have any contact information? I appreciate your insight :beer:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Re: Re: Re: Question for R owners / market forum

Originally posted by Code Yellow
I have not heard of them before, do you by chance have any contact information? I appreciate your insight :beer:

Hang tight and Andy will jump in on this thread. If not, I will give you Andy's contact info!

Users who are viewing this thread