Question for Pulley, Chip, & Exhaust People

realsmith

Wally World or Bust
Established Member
I would like to get a better idea of just how different the car is with these mods. I know it's hard to quantify. Do you loose traction in 3rd? How much louder is the SC. How much different is the gas mileage etc.

Got-Cobra?

Established Member
I really didn't notice a change in gas mileage other than how often you get the urge to nail it! Traction in 3rd!?!? I had traction issues when mine was stock so I would say YES on stock F1's(on the street). I didn't notice a change in the supercharger sound until I installed the cold air kit, then it screams like a bat out of hell! Make sure you change the plugs or at least check it on the dyno for Air/Fuel and spark blow out. Other than that let us know how it runs!

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
How about 90 RWHP and 110 RWT.
Loose in 3rd WOT...what do you expect?
Blower very evident when you upgrade MAS and TB
Inside harmonics up but a trade off in increase in testosterone production..I can use any and all at 63!
Outside DBAs...when I fire this baby up everyone turns and looks. When I stomp on it women hide their children. Not your Sunday go to church sedan with mom and dad.
Fuel economy....stock did 800 mi. 90%hwy 10% city trip and got 19mpg. Same trip now got 10.9. And, yes I was into that TB more often.
Do the plug upgrade. Get the A/F ratio dialed in.

Do it! Be safe.

ALA G8R

Banned
Originally posted by w.c.mortimer
Fuel economy....stock did 800 mi. 90%hwy 10% city trip and got 19mpg. Same trip now got 10.9.

10.9 on the highway? Holy $hit you got a lead foot.:burnout:

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
So right Aligator, excuse me, Ala G8r, not very good mileage....actually did trip before I got rechipped and dialed in A/F ratio after JBAs were added. I'll do again and see what I get now. Short trips pretty P poor!

Lead footed old fart.

Users who are viewing this thread