question for LP

brandon916

Established Member
i hane a 03 mach 1 5speed, following mods are bbk lts, o/r prochamber, weld in flows,3.73s gonna be swappin in 4.30s next month, jlt cold air, 1/2in intake spacer, steeda pullies, and also gonna be running a 125 wet shot and tuned next week, i am gonna be looking into a cam swap next month so i was wondering what you would recomend for my car.

thanks for your time
brandon

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
i hane a 03 mach 1 5speed, following mods are bbk lts, o/r prochamber, weld in flows,3.73s gonna be swappin in 4.30s next month, jlt cold air, 1/2in intake spacer, steeda pullies, and also gonna be running a 125 wet shot and tuned next week, i am gonna be looking into a cam swap next month so i was wondering what you would recomend for my car.

thanks for your time
brandon

Brandon,

I would suggest a the Comp 106260 XE-R cam for the mods you currently have. It's a street performance cam specific to blown or nitrous cars. Comp says it provides excellent torque and won't have a super rough idle so it will be easier to drive on the street.

Give us a call if you have any further questions and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Thanks, Jared :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread