Question For Lethal Performance

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
Hey Jared my buddy ordered a BBK h-pipe for use with L/T bbk headers and its the wrong one, its for a 03 GT, i called about it wanting to send it back and get the right one or maybe just a short x-pipe instead, i was told i have thirty days after i receive it that i have to send it back. Will it be just a straight across trade? Or am i gonna have to end up paying sumthin which i dont think i should being its pretty much the same pipe just with different mid section and it wasnt mine or my buddys fault that the order was messed up. Thanks

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Slowbra04 said:
Hey Jared my buddy ordered a BBK h-pipe for use with L/T bbk headers and its the wrong one, its for a 03 GT, i called about it wanting to send it back and get the right one or maybe just a short x-pipe instead, i was told i have thirty days after i receive it that i have to send it back. Will it be just a straight across trade? Or am i gonna have to end up paying sumthin which i dont think i should being its pretty much the same pipe just with different mid section and it wasnt mine or my buddys fault that the order was messed up. Thanks

I'll need a name on the order so I can look it up but all the Short H-Pipes whether its a GT or Cobra from 99-04 are the same pipe. Hope that helps. Jared :beer:

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
Yea thats how i kno its wrong cuz i have the short x-pipe on my cobra and it doesnt match the one my buddy ordered, if i overnite it to ya'll would ya'll overnite it back? We need the pipe pretty quick, i'll send a PM of his name. Thanks

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Slowbra04 said:
Yea thats how i kno its wrong cuz i have the short x-pipe on my cobra and it doesnt match the one my buddy ordered, if i overnite it to ya'll would ya'll overnite it back? We need the pipe pretty quick, i'll send a PM of his name. Thanks

PM sent!

Users who are viewing this thread