Question for BMW enthusiasts

SVTDavid

Live Fast
Established Member
To everyone talking about drag racing and BMW's.. my intentions were never to make it a drag car. I was just asking the wrong question. I meant to ask was it quick for a street car/auto-x.

bmwb.gif

bmwc.gif

bmwe.gif

Damn that is nice.:beer:

Last edited:

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
To everyone talking about drag racing and BMW's.. my intentions were never to make it a drag car. I was just asking the wrong question. I meant to ask was it quick for a street car/auto-x.

Damn that is nice.:beer:

I know I was only messing with you, watch the video it is freaking funny.:pop:

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
BMWs are great cars. I love my E92 335i. Good luck on the purchase. Don't waste money on the bolt ons for these cars unless its forced induction. They are all about tunes.

Here's an old pic (terrible photo from my gf's point and shoot) of when I bought it last year. New pics next week hopefully. Haven't had time for a good photoshoot.

img0553n.jpg

Last edited:

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
323 is a pretty solid motor and you can do good mods! I have owned over 10 E36's and they are AWESOME cars to play with! If you want some quick easy mods that will give you awesome response:

Lightweight Flywheel
Underdrive Pullies
Software
CAI
Exhaust
3:91 LSD diff!

You will pull hard on alot of cars with those mods as you will have snappy revs and high gearing..

///M cars are nice but realistically you can bolt their cams into the 2.5 easily enough for alot less money you can have something faster!

I will be building a 1992 AC Schnitzer in my project I am doing in January! Check out all the info at The Infamous Project – Custom Vehicle Modification Live!

-I am going to be on vacation for the next 2 weeks but feel free to shoot me an email through the site if you have any questions!

M3xpress

Established Member
323 is a pretty solid motor and you can do good mods! I have owned over 10 E36's and they are AWESOME cars to play with! If you want some quick easy mods that will give you awesome response:

Lightweight Flywheel
Underdrive Pullies
Software
CAI
Exhaust
3:91 LSD diff!

You will pull hard on alot of cars with those mods as you will have snappy revs and high gearing..

///M cars are nice but realistically you can bolt their cams into the 2.5 easily enough for alot less money you can have something faster!

I will be building a 1992 AC Schnitzer in my project I am doing in January! Check out all the info at The Infamous Project – Custom Vehicle Modification Live!

-I am going to be on vacation for the next 2 weeks but feel free to shoot me an email through the site if you have any questions!

I had a friend do the 3.91 diff in a M3 bc it was auto, he went to 3.23 when he got a transmission swap.

Users who are viewing this thread