Question about rules

Jenkins

Established Member
So some time ago i had made a post that had to do with an illegal substance and it was closed due to talking about illegal stuff and i understand why. If someone from colorado started a thread or made a post about marijuana would that be against forum rules since it is not an illegal activity as rule 6 states where they live? Sorry I just had to ask.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
should have put this thread in smackdown, so we could give your question all the attention it deserves.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
No it says no discussion of illegal activities. So it is based upon laws.
well since you are the expert. I will petition the mods to make you the rules judge. that way we will all be edified by your knowledge in their interpretation and application

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
You're not to smart are which explains this thread. The mods make the determination that the discussion of illegal activities are not allowed on here, not laws. They are rules set by the owners of this site. It's not illegal to talk about illegal activities, they just to choose to not allow it. Why you'd even want to discuss illegal activities online is beyond me, more so on a car forum. There are websites dedicated to these topics go find them.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
You're not to smart are which explains this thread.

x4eo.jpg

Jenkins

Established Member
You're not to smart are which explains this thread. The mods make the determination that the discussion of illegal activities are not allowed on here, not laws. They are rules set by the owners of this site. It's not illegal to talk about illegal activities, they just to choose to not allow it. Why you'd even want to discuss illegal activities online is beyond me, more so on a car forum. There are websites dedicated to these topics go find them.

^ Nor are you. But if the mods made the decision that illegal activities can not be discussed on this thread who decides what the illegal activities are? And why don't you tell the people that are talking about healthcare, Taco Bell, George Zimmerman, or home windows to go to a different forum? Oh cause this is a ****ing general discussion thread! Go to that pineapple under the sea and drown yourself!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
It's against Federal law

So is removing factory smog equipment, but mods don't seem to care about threads about O/R X pipes.

Just throwing that out there for shits and giggles fyi, not that I give a shit what the mods/admin choose to censor on their forum.

Jenkins

Established Member
So is removing factory smog equipment, but mods don't seem to care about threads about O/R X pipes.

Just throwing that out there for shits and giggles fyi, not that I give a shit what the mods/admin choose to censor on their forum.

True Story. But as far as im concerned its the mods wedsite and they could block you if they didnt like your political party for all i care i just got high and thought about it.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
This forum is privately owned. If the Owner and the mods of the board don't want to post about drugs then it is their choice.

Users who are viewing this thread