Question about Rebates...

Hye

Established Member
How exactly/when do you know when SVT, or Ford for that matter actually will offer rebates on SVT vehicles, specifically the cobra?

is their some kind of website that gives you ideas as to what dates ford will announce the rebates? Now, obviously i know they are not going to offer one considering the 04's are just now hitting the lot, but say in a few months or so?

whatya think...

thanks

Surfnerv89

Fast?... Kinda
Established Member
When I went to the dealer, I was told that ford rarely ever offers rebates on SVT vehicles. I guess they did it with the '03's because they overproduced.

djc

Professional Nerd
Established Member
yes. i was told that too. there was never a rebate on a cobra before, so i went in and bought my car with confidence.

2 days later, $2500 rebate. :(

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I doubt you will see any rebates on the '04 Cobra since it is a shortened production year. Whereas the '03 was a longer production year. Dealers are, however, discounting '04s if you shop around. I know of at least one dealer in CT that will discount an '04.

FKing1

Established Member
There is a Ford Employee web-site that lists incentives but you must be an employee or retiree to gain access. Automotive News Publication is also a good source.
Fred K.

Users who are viewing this thread