question about fuel trim

pure white 11

Established Member
i have my 2013 gt500. its stock tune, stock air intake, stock pulley, stock h-pipe. my issue is the fuel trim for bank1 is positive 18% and bank2 is positive 9%. a/f ratio shows like 14.1- 14.3 during steady cruise and idle. I cant find any vacuume leaks or exhaust leaks. I used a smoke machine to check it and brake clean around the intake and blower base while watching the short term trims and there was no change. if I have 1 injector going bad, is it possible that the computer is richening up the injector pulse and making my long term fuel trims and a/f ratio show higher? I am thinking of taking the injectors out and having them flow checked but wanted others input before I did. thanks

RacerXHG

13mm or 1/2in???
Established Member
Could it just be that one heads intake cam is off a few degrees? Swap O2 sensors and see if the numbers stay the same or move with the sensor. ???

pure white 11

Established Member
I did swap the front o2 sensors and it didn't change. the next thing im going to do is swap the injectors from the left side to the right and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread