Question about carfax/autocheck.

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Not asking for one, I've already done it. But, is there any way anyone could help decypher the autocheck's history? It starts in California, but then, approximately 25k miles later, in '95, has just an odometer reading in Texas, then another 25k back to California in '97, passing an emissions inspection. The first and only time it's titled is here in Portland, OR a couple months later.
Am I right in assuming the car was transferred dealer-to-dealer before the title? If so, what about the miles?
Thanks in advance.

P.S. I don't know if it means anything but it IS a 93 Cobra, so fleet car maybe?

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Fleet car 93 Cobra = Beat on!

What kind of shape is this thing in?

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
It was salvaged back in '04, it got rear ended. No frame damage though, the seller has all OE front, rear bumper covers and hatch too, interior looks better than my car's, body is straight for being rear ended... One owner besides being a fleet car possibly. It looks like it was looked after most of it's life. Shame they totalled it off for what was actually done. Completely stock too. Anyways, I asked around on 1993cobra.com, and found some things out about it, just waiting for the funds to buy it, most likely.

Users who are viewing this thread