Question about bbk headers

rtusnake

Established Member
I have them on my car and don't think the dent is as bad as people make it out to be. Don't have a pic though.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Wait so the driver side header comes with the dent??? I just bought mine used and i thought i got ripped off because one of them has that dent that looks like a metal pipe was hit on it. Let me know if that is normal. I will try and post a pic later. THANKS

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Wait so the driver side header comes with the dent??? I just bought mine used and i thought i got ripped off because one of them has that dent that looks like a metal pipe was hit on it. Let me know if that is normal. I will try and post a pic later. THANKS

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
well all i know is that the dent i have is very noticeable. I took the pic but now i can't find the cord to hook up to the computer. I will post it as soon as i find it

grey trmn8r

Established Member
SicStang03 said:
well all i know is that the dent i have is very noticeable. I took the pic but now i can't find the cord to hook up to the computer. I will post it as soon as i find it
Please do.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Part.gif

There you go. Sorry for the quality, camera phone. So is this normal??

rtusnake

Established Member
Sicstang do you have another pic without the shawdow? That is the tube that is supposed to have the dent but yours looks worse. Might be the angle.

Greytrmn8r those look like the ones for an earlier model cobra since the egr tube comes off the front of the header as well. They should still work just have to cap off that plug.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Grey, mine say BBK on them. I dunno if yours do. Something doesn't look right.

I can't find my cord to connect to the computer but i will keep looking and try to post a better pic. The dent does look like something drilled it. So does it look worse than yours rtusanke???? Also will this affect the fit at all do you think. It will obviously affect the air flow a little but shouldn't be to bad.

grey trmn8r

Established Member
SicStang03 said:
Grey, mine say BBK on them. I dunno if yours do. Something doesn't look right.

I can't find my cord to connect to the computer but i will keep looking and try to post a better pic. The dent does look like something drilled it. So does it look worse than yours rtusanke???? Also will this affect the fit at all do you think. It will obviously affect the air flow a little but shouldn't be to bad.
Mine say BBK in the same spot as yours

grey trmn8r

Established Member
Try taking a pic at an angle were we can see how narrow it makes the tube
It looks kinda borderline as of this pic.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
rtusnake said:
It does look alittle bigger but not much. I don't believe it will be that big of an effect on it.

:pepper: That makes me feel a little better. I don't know what the hell hit it to make it bigger... If it is. Can't wit for the long install:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread