Quest for 600hp

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
I just need some other opinions/validation. I'm running an mmr 800 (stock bore and displacement), d1sc, stage 2.5 blower cams and stage 2 heads, if I pair that up with a 3.4 pulley and a 10% OD, would that make 600? or would I have to go to a 3.2 pulley to do so. Let me know your opinions

01yellercobra

Established Member
That thread should help.

You've left out quite a few variables. Like 2v or 4v (I'm assuming it's not a 3v), current compression, current boost level, fuel, etc.

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
That thread should help.

You've left out quite a few variables. Like 2v or 4v (I'm assuming it's not a 3v), current compression, current boost level, fuel, etc.
its a 2v, Bought the engine and forgot to ask compression from 2 owners ago who assembled it. Ill be running about 16-18 psi, dual 465 return system, longtubes, slp lm2's, mishimoto r line instercooler

01yellercobra

Established Member
its a 2v, Bought the engine and forgot to ask compression from 2 owners ago who assembled it. Ill be running about 16-18 psi, dual 465 return system, longtubes, slp lm2's, mishimoto r line instercooler
Are you going to be running 91 or E85? Did MMR build it? If so check for a serial number or something. I would imagine they can check specs.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Im not sure on a 2 valve but on a single bolt tensioner 4valve 3.5" or smaller blower pulley is a ****ing nightmare with belt slip, even with an 8 rib conversion

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
Im not sure on a 2 valve but on a single bolt tensioner 4valve 3.5" or smaller blower pulley is a ****ing nightmare with belt slip, even with an 8 rib conversion
I have been blessed with a 3 bolt timing cover and a thump tensioner and I will be converting to 8 rib as well

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
Are you going to be running 91 or E85? Did MMR build it? If so check for a serial number or something. I would imagine they can check specs.
not many e85 pumps where I live so I'll be running 91 until they put a pump closer than 30 miles to me. But that's a good idea with the serial number, any idea where the tag might be? cause its really hard to see in that engine bay.

Users who are viewing this thread