quarter mile times

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I would agree with a high 13 as average. Now this is STOCK which means no drag radials, the stock tires.

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
i say high 13's with a decent to good driver.
mid 13 with an awesome driver.

some people say they have pulled 13.2's stock. im not saying thats a lie, but ive never seen anyone come close to that in stock form.

ian022

Established Member
it all depends on the track......traction will make or break you...for us in san diego...it breaks everybody.
Ian

PSNOUS

Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
I would agree with a high 13 as average. Now this is STOCK which means no drag radials, the stock tires.

99 Ghost blue Cobra w/ custom pearl ghost flames

Sorry for the hijack but do you have pics of your car? I seen your sig that I quoted and seemed badass and wanted to see pics.

msmap

Lady Snake
Established Member
Thanks guys, car ran 14.1 on street tires and only mod is Borla Stinger catback w/good driver not experienced with irs and wheel hop. Just making sure it's in the "normal" range.

Cobra99Dave

Established Member
Went 13.29 in my 99 after the fix. Completely stock down to the factory paper air filter. You guys are right though, most run in the high 13s.

PSNOUS

Established Member
Keep it from wheel hopping, stock tires just slip the clutch a little, Nittos just don't get them too hot and sticky, just enough to keep from spinning real bad

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
PSNOUS said:
Keep it from wheel hopping, stock tires just slip the clutch a little, Nittos just don't get them too hot and sticky, just enough to keep from spinning real bad

yup!!!

I went 13.8 stock and 13.39 with a the mods in my sig minus the blower

Users who are viewing this thread