Quality tuner in NorCal

5.0Black

Established Member
Hello everyone,

I am out of Monterey CA and I was wondering if anyone knew of a quality mustang shop and tuner in the NorCal area. I am not opposed to driving 2.5 hours if they are truly great. Right now I am considering AED in sacramento and Ditos motors in SanFran. Anyone have experience here, or have any other shops to recommend? I am just Roush Phase 1, but I have been getting my fair share of cel's (P219a multiple times and P0302 most recently). Basically I am looking for a quality dyno tune and someone to go over my car thoroughly to look at the 02 sensors and anything that could cause these issues to arise.

68gtscode

Established Member
I used to live in Northern California (Palo Alto). There were many positives and negatives to the place. Meeting my wife there and having AED in my back yard were the two primary blessings. As you can probably tell, I would highly recommend using Shaun. He is truly excellent.

5.0Black

Established Member
Thank you for the response. I just want to confirm that my install is good and get a tune that stops tossing cel's. I wanted to go phase 3, but candidly right now I just want to enjoy my car lol.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Shaun has the 2.3 TVS tunes on point. You will not be disappointed, quality tuning and awesome customer service!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

5.0Black

Established Member
Thank you everyone for the response. I have some new wheels and rubber going on this week so I will give AED a call after that. As much as I would love to get extra power out of my Mustang, right now I would just like to enjoy driving it worry free lol.

Users who are viewing this thread