Quality of Eibach springs

Playtme

Established Member
Stoped by Bell Tire and looked a some Eibach springs with shocks and struts. They couldnt find their book on pricing and the new one was not in yet so they couldnt give me a price quote. They said between $800 and $1000 installed.

What is the quality of eibach and how good compaired to whats in the MM starter box? MM starter box is about $1100 + instalation.

Looking either to get parts ordered or work done this wekend.

bouncer18

Established Member
ive installed a few sets of the Eibach pro kit at work..

springs and labor w/ alignment we charged around 800 bucks tho.. $1000 seems a bit steep to me

anyways, they are not bad springs.. Not sure what MM starter box is ???

i have Kenne Brown springs and i love them

01yellercobra

Established Member
I had Eibachs on my GT and they weren't bad. I didn't have decent shocks/struts, so the ride was a little rough. I've never heard anything bad about H&R's though. A lot of guys in my club have them. If money is a concern, go with the Eibach's. If it isn't, get the H&R's.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
The H&R springs on my buddies 03 are pretty nice. A little on the low side but not horrible. Even with stock shocks they rode pretty well.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
I have the eibach pro kit on my car and even with the factory shocks and struts it still rides nice and gives it the perfect stance. As far as cost of install ive heard anywhere from $300-$500 just for the springs, I did the install on mine and it wasnt as hard as I thought it would be.

Fastphil

Bagged.
Established Member
I had Eibach Pro-Kit springs on my '99 Civic SiR (yeah yeah, laugh it up), and they were great. Never had any problems at all with them and the car was used year round, including real winters. I wouldn't hesitate to get another set, but I might try something different this time anyways.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I should probably add that I had the Sport Lines that gave a 2" drop and my rear shocks were shot. One of them was actually dented. So I think most of the rough ride was from that.

Users who are viewing this thread