Quad tips with stock 2013 GT bumper?

RestoStang67

GO LOBOS!
Established Member
Anybody ever seen or done quad tips on a GT with the stock bumper? I would be getting the Shelby valance eventually but for now Im wondering if the tips would look ok with the stock bumper? Anyone got pics or seen it?

RestoStang67

GO LOBOS!
Established Member
Ya I was planning on cutting the valence. Just wanted to see if anyone has done it and how it looked. I had a run in with a very tall curb yesterday:cuss: and bent the shit out of one of my tips. I figured I might as well upgrade to the quad tips but dont have the cash for the Shelby valence right now. So either rock no tips or 1 bent tip for a while or get the quad tips and cut the valence and hope it looks ok for now.

Last edited:

Vert

Established Member

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
We did one yesterday on a 2011 rear bumper. We just took time to trim the valance and make it look symmetrical.

It came out really nice, the only thing I wasn't fond of is the way the tips sat in the valance but I think it would grow on me over time

OG_

Established Member
While on the topic of quad tips...I've been toying with the idea of picking up the Corsa quad black tips for the GT500 and putting them on my 5.0. Should work yeah?

Vert

Established Member
While on the topic of quad tips...I've been toying with the idea of picking up the Corsa quad black tips for the GT500 and putting them on my 5.0. Should work yeah?

No if you have the stock valance. As mentioned, you will have to make the opening larger or change it out.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
Oh and BTW, I would NEVER do this especially to a 13/14 car. No ****ing way.

Users who are viewing this thread